In an effort to help alleviate hunger in our local South African communities, Photos For Food, as a group of friends and nature guides, have collaborated to bring you an amazing collection of wildlife photographs.
Over 50% of all purchases will contribute to food parcels put together and distributed by Nourish.
The economic and social impact of the Corona virus or Covid-19 pandemic has hit South Africa’s rural communities hard, and Photos For Food team want to help! Nourish is a not-for-profit organisation registered with the Department of Social Development in South Africa. They are based and focused on the rural villages and communities in Mpumalanga, one of the most poverty stricken and under-served areas.
Photos For Food team decided to do their part in helping their humanitarian efforts in fighting hunger, by donating some of their best wildlife photographs.
By purchasing one digital wildlife image, you will be feeding a family of four for an entire week!
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose one or multiple images from our online shop.
- Click “Add to cart” to purchase the image(s) in digital format.
- Follow the steps on the screen to check out.
- After completing checkout, you will receive a download link to your file(s) immediately.
- We will take it from here!
- 50% of your purchase will be donated immediately to Nourish, so they can proceed with buying all the items that will go into the food parcels.
- Our founder, Jonty Bozas, will be going to Nourish every Thursday to help put together the parcels and distribute them in our local communities.
- Enjoy your little piece of Africa and the feeling of becoming a hero for one (or multiple) families in need!!
- We will update you through our social media channels about the families you helped support.
OUR MISSION WITH PHOTOS FOR FOOD
Wild Things Roam works to raise awareness of Photos For Food through assistance with public relations and media drive. The Where Wild Things Roam Shop has launched a series of printed photos and merchandise from Photos For Food in the Wildlife Collection, with 100% of profits donated back to Photos For Food.